5 Tips for Perfect Wedding Nails:
1.Leading up to the wedding, you want your nails to be in top condition.
Applying a cuticle oil or cream every night before bed will help
Them stay soft and hydrated.
2. Decide what colour and shape you want for your big day. If you are getting your nails done professionally, get the same manicurist to do your nails in the same way a few weeks before the wedding, so you are both on the same page beforehand and there are no surprises on the big day.
3. Apply treatment products as directed, and give yourself weekly manicures, to keep your nails groomed and in good condition.
4. To jazz up your French manicure, you can add some strategically placed diamantes or glitter lacquer like Nubar’s Shimmering Tulle to your nails….just take care not to overdo it .
5. Apply nail strengthener before and after your color coats, and even under your nails. If you are thinking about getting a set of artificial nails for your event, test them out early and know the difference between acrylic, silk and gel wraps and what looks best on your hands.
5 Nail Trends for your special day:
There are a billion nail trends to choose from for your big day.
From matte finish manicure to glamorous glitter tips; it’s easy to see how a bride
Can get lost in her quest for the perfect wedding nail look.
In the hopes of steering you towards your own personal bridal nail nirvana,
We put together a list of our top 5 nail trends for your special day!
You can’t beat a red nail! This vintage inspired style can look seriously cool against a gorgeous white gown. But you don’t have to stop there. Darker shades can work really well in the winter months whether you opt for plumy or berry tones or embrace the darker spectrum of the colour wheel with greys, silver and charcoal black. Or if you want to just nod to this particular palette, a subtle pop of black on the tips of the nail can look effective too.
2. Lovely Lace:
Does any manicure screams bridal more than a lace nail look?
3. Nude &gold glitter nails:
Instead of painting the French tip on your nails, add a thin stripe over nude nails to give a “tipped” look. Choose a nude lacquer with a matte finish to give a more opaque tone
add your stripes with nail stripe stickers and cover with a couple coats of topcoat
polish. To add more gold accents, highlight your ring finger with cascading
gold glitter polish.
.The great things about these soft shades are they add a hint of color to the nail without drowning it
If you want to opt for more than one color, the gradient trend is an easy way to work it,
.Using several tones to .create a bit of depth
5. 3D Nail Art:
There are various additional elements that you can try in wedding nail art for
Enhancing your sweet and nice look. The best option is the use of beads or
Stones on your nails for making your nails look gorgeous and beautiful.
Which manicure will you choose for your big day?
Natural or gorgeous pastel?
Share, comment and send us your pictures!
See you on the next post,
I don't own all the pictures on this blog. If you own the copyright to any of the pictures and want them removed or credited, please let me know. Thanks.